The community embraces and celebrates recovery from substance use disorders as a positive, healing force.
The mission of FAVOR Greenville is to promote long-term recovery from substance use disorders through education, advocacy and recovery support services, resulting in healthier individuals, families, and communities.
- Addiction recovery is a reality in the lives of millions.
- There are many paths to recovery.
- Recovery flourishes in supportive communities.
- Recovery is a voluntary process.
- Recovering people are part of the solution.
- Recovery gives back what addiction takes away.